The Lorain County Right to Life Fall 2022 Newsletter is now available!
In this issue:
- Supreme Court Reverses Roe and Casey
- News on Pro-Life Candidate Endorsements
- (At the time the Newsletter went to print, many candidate endorsements had not yet been made. For the latest Election News, see our Election 2022 page).
- Info about our Ad and Billboard Campaign
- Come Pray With Us at Planned Parenthood in Lorain
- 13 Abortion Free States since Dobbs Decision
- Local Pro-Life radio spots on WEOL
- Status of the Abortion Pill Reversal Information Act
- Dayton’s Last Abortion Mill to Close
- (Since our Newsletter went to print, a judge halted Ohio’s Heartbeat Law and the abortion mill decided not to close yet. See our weekly Friday Five for details…)
- Beautiful Home-Made Afghans Available
- Our Monthly Board and Volunteers Meetings each 4th Monday
- Our Speakers Bureau is available to make Pro-Life presentations
- Pro-Life Doctors List.
- and more…
If you are currently getting our Newsletter via US Mail and would like to receive future issues via email only, you can let us know using our Contact Us Form. This saves on printing and mailing costs, and allows us to use those resources for other life-saving activities.
Previous editions of the Newsletter can be found in our Newsletter Archive.